We are looking for a talented person with international experience – exceptional consultancy, sensitive client handling and strategic development skills plus expertise in the agriculture and food & nutrition sector. As a Consultant/Account Manager, you will need to have a proven track record in corporate communications programs for large multinational corporations.
The ability to juggle a client portfolio and demonstrate strong people and business management is key. You are ready to lead, with a high level of responsibility, several accounts (multinational corporations in agriculture and food & nutrition) to more effective ways of communicating with their different stakeholders. You are regarded by the client as a trusted advisor.
You have experience in a B2B agency environment and you are fluent in Dutch and English. Effectiveness and client satisfaction are the criteria by which you will measure your success.
- Responsible for developing strong client relationships, directing business at the strategic levels, building overall responsibility for the day-to-day management of client accounts.
- Is an effective mentor, motivates, and serves as a role model for other team members (Art Directors, Designers, Quality Controllers, Consultants etc).
- Day-to-day focal point for assurance of client satisfaction. Delivers client requests both proactively and reactively.
- Manages visual identity programs, annual report & sustainability report projects, internal communication programs & sustainability communication programs.
- Develops project proposals, client presentations and other materials in a timely and high quality fashion.
- Identifies areas for business growth potential.
- Provides quality control, determine workflow assignments and deadlines.
- Last but not least manages project forecasts and budgets including post calculation and preparation for monthly invoicing.
- You have experience in a Corporate B-to-B Marketing, Corporate Communications or Creative Services discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in one of the following areas: business, marketing, communications or languages.
- Demonstrated understanding of Corporate Reporting, Corporate Branding, Creative Services and Sustainability Communications.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communications, including outstanding presentation skills.
- Language skills: English & Dutch.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org