Are you smart, driven and passionate about social media? You’re a digital native, but always eager to learn and sharpen your skills? Then you will fit perfectly into the Porter Novelli Digital Team! We are looking for a student who is looking to dive in and get his or her hands dirty, and is willing to do various social media-related tasks, from research to blogging and more!
What will you be doing?
- Conducting social media research across any given topic (collecting, organizing and analyzing data)
- Social media monitoring
- Help with content development
- Media Relations
- Help with developing creative ideas for social media campaigns
- A variety of other tasks, depending on the need of the moment (might include some traditional communications work)
What do you need?
- A familiarity with social media
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Fluent in English (and preferably another European language)
When can you start?
Interested? Contact Marta Majewska at firstname.lastname@example.org.