Porter Novelli Brussels is a European communications and public relations hub for international client work. With 30 communications professionals, we specialize in corporate, technology, consumer and health care communications and have design and production capabilities. But it’s our people that really make the difference: pioneering spirits, innovative thinkers and creative communicators, working as part of a global network to bring vision and insight to each challenge our clients’ businesses face, achieving for our clients not only what is great, but always greater than they thought possible.
If you are a talented native English Copywriter with a keen interest in public relations, we want YOU on our team!
- You are an excellent writer with a flexible writing approach for different industry sectors
- You have a good understanding of public relations and social media and you are eager to learn more.
- You are all about client service and you like to play an active role in coordinating and implementing daily account activities on behalf of the client.
- You can independently plan and execute assignments in a timely and proactive manner under the direction of an Account Director or a Senior Consultant.
- You are a motivated multi-tasker who can handle multiple projects and ensures high quality delivery, every time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: developing and editing high quality written materials including press releases, fact sheets, backgrounders, Q & A’s, website content and general client correspondence; coordinating creative projects working with account and creative teams; coordinating and executing events; developing and maintaining Belgian and/or European media relations; contributing to brainstorms and active involvement in agency initiatives.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Outstanding written and verbal skills (English native or equivalent is mandatory) + possibly one other language (French/Dutch/German/Spanish)
- Proven ability to effectively organize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in both team and independent environments
- A good understanding of public relations concepts, tactics and media relations
- A good understanding of social media strategies, social media protocol and the ability to monitor social media networks for potential opportunities
- Efficiency in MS Office, database management and online research
- A minimum of one year of professional experience required, ideally with a B2B communications and/or agency background
- Higher education, preferably in Communications or a PR related discipline
- Our ideal candidate is customer-focused, curious, flexible, stress-resistant, efficient, proactive, a team player and above all enthusiastic, willing and keen
- An exciting job in an energetic, professional and fun international environment
- Interesting and challenging assignments
- Career prospects
- Competitive salary
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Belgium on a long-term basis!!!
Interested candidates must send their CV, cover letter and 1 writing sample in English (relevant to the job profile and no more than 2 pages) to Febe Boone (firstname.lastname@example.org) by April 18, 2014.
Only applicants called for an interview will be contacted. Interviews will be held in Brussels late April with a view for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.