Porter Novelli Brussels is a European communications and public relations hub for international client work. With 30 communications professionals, we specialize in corporate, technology, consumer and health care communications and have design and production capabilities. But it’s our people that really make the difference: pioneering spirits, innovative thinkers and creative communicators, working as part of a global network to bring vision and insight to each challenge our clients’ businesses face, achieving for our clients not only what is great, but always greater than they thought possible.
If you are a talented communications expert with deep understanding of the food and nutrition industry, we want YOU on our team!
- You have a proven track record in successfully developing and managing public relations programmes
- You have excellent understanding of the trends and issues in the food and nutrition industry Food marketing has no secrets for you, as you have worked for big names in the industry
- You have excellent knowledge of CSR principles and processes, such as CSR reporting and tools
- You are known for building strong client relationships: you are a trusted advisor to clients and demonstrate sound and timely decision-making
- You can effectively translate client challenges into communications strategies and you can independently drive strategy execution
- You have a commercial mindset and consider business development part of your day-to-day job
- You are a motivated multi-tasker who can handle multiple projects and ensures timely high quality delivery, every time
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: developing and managing public relations programmes for a variety of clients; developing and editing high quality written materials including press releases, fact sheets, backgrounders, Q & A’s, website content and general client correspondence; coordinating creative projects working with account and creative teams; business development initiatives for existing clients and prospects; active involvement in agency initiatives.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Outstanding written and verbal skills in Dutch and French (bilingual), with excellent English
- A good understanding of public relations and in-depth knowledge of the food and nutrition industry
- Strong knowledge of CSR principles and processes
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in both team and independent environments
- Proven ability to effectively organize and manage multiple responsibilities and projects in support of internal or external clients
- A commercial mindset and demonstrated experience in business development
- 5 to 7 years of professional experience required, ideally with a business communications and/or agency background
- Higher education, preferably in Communications or a PR related discipline
- Our ideal candidate is customer-focused, curious, flexible, stress-resistant, efficient, pro-active, a team player and above all enthusiastic, willing and keen
- An exciting job in an energetic, professional and fun international environment
- Interesting and challenging assignments
- Career prospects
- Competitive salary
Interested candidates must send their CV and cover letter in English to Febe Boone (email@example.com) by April 18, 2014.
Only applicants called for an interview will be contacted. Interviews will be held in Brussels late April with a view for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.